- Pennsylvania flagstone and bluestone 1½ inches thick are installed on a compacted based off modified and screened stone.
- Stones come in various shades of gray which may have tints of blue (bluestone), green, tan, brown, rust, and plum mixed with the gray.
- We individually select the stones to ensure quality and desired color range.
- Stones are individually installed at the proper grade.
- Specializing in small to medium patios (100 to 1,000 sq. ft.).
- Patios and walks are blended into existing grade, with a minimum of disturbance to surrounding lawns and gardens, and the proper pitch (approximately 1½% to 2% grade) set to appear level and still drain water away from the house.
Click here to see best practices we use to construct a good patio as taught by the ICPI and used by the top Hardscapers and Landscapers.
Bluestone Patio with Tumbled Bluestone Sitting Wall (Knee Wall) – Media, Delaware County, PA 19063
Flagstone Patio Full Range Color with Cobblestone Border Along Driveway – Drexel Hill, Delaware County, PA 19026
Flagstone Patio Full Range Color with Tumbled Bluestone Sitting Wall (Knee Wall) – Merion Station, Montgomery County, Main Line, PA 19066
Multi-tiered Bluestone Patio – Rose Valley, Delaware County, PA 19063
This property is was built on a slope so walls were constructed with palletized natural stone to create level areas for patios and walks. Levels had to be carefully determined, and work scheduled in a specific order to allow for the smooth completion of each phase. Steps were constructed with 6-in thick flagstone treads.
Click here to see photos of the steps.
Flagstone Patio Full Range Color with Flagstone Steps – Media, Delaware County, PA 19063