CHRISTMAS TREES FOR SALE
We have been selling Christmas Trees in Lansdowne on Baltimore Avenue for over 40 years. Christmas Trees for 2018 should be in November 23rd, the day after Thanksgiving. Early in the season we will have mostly Douglas Fir and Fraser Fir. We hope to sell Douglas Fir for about the same price that we have in the past $30 to $40 for 6-ft. to 9-ft. trees, and $45 for $10 ft. plus. We will try to get smaller trees for $20 and $25, but these trees will not be here on the first weekend. Fraser Fir are a little harder to get this season so the price will probably be from $30 to $45 for 6-ft. to 9-ft. trees.
Click here for more information about our location and trees.
Robert J. Kleinberg, Landscape Design & Construction has been designing Landscape Lighting, Patios and Gardens as a Landscape and Hardscaping contractor since 1986. – Newtown Square, PA
Working in Philadelphia, Delaware County (Newtown Square, Havertown, Marple, Broomall, Drexel Hill, Lansdowne, Springfield, Swarthmore, Ridley, Media, Upper Darby, Middletown, Radnor, Lima), Chester County (Edgemont, Paoli, Goshen, Tredyffrin, Westtown, Willistown, Berwyn, Malvern, West Chester), Montgomery County and the Main Line (Lower Merion, Bala Cynwyd, Ardmore, Narberth, Bryn Mawr, Villanova, Wayne, Devon, Gladwyne, Wynnewood) PA.
Specializing in Low voltage LED Landscape Lighting, we can make your house and all the beautiful things that we plant in your landscape look good for hours longer every day, so you get more for your hard earned dollars. We offer Residential Landscape Design including the installation of new plantings or renovations of old landscapes. We install trees, shrubs, seasonal plantings of annuals and perennials from a front entrance, to a small backyard, or your entire property. We also offer a large selection of other hardscaping services including Ponds, and water features – that look great with lights – Patios, Walks (Walkways), made of Flagstone & Bluestone, E.P. Henry and other brands of interlocking concrete pavers, Paver Driveways including Permeable Paving, Steps & Landings, and Walls Brick, and Ties.
We specialize in jobs that fit what we can do. We know our limits; some jobs are too big, and some jobs are too small.
Here is a list of some of the services that we offer with links to examples of the plants we use and our work.
Residential Landscape Design including installation of new plantings, or renovations of old landscapes from a front entrance, to a small backyard, or your entire property,
- We install:(Click on the links below to see examples of plants that we like to use)
- Shrubs and bushes
- Seasonal plantings of bulbs & annuals
- You can also find examples of Deer Resistant plants we like to use including a blog post about Deer Resistant Perennials
- Plus other desirable additions to the landscape such as Ponds and Water Features, Low Voltage Landscape Lighting.
- I also offer a large selection of other hardscaping services including:
- Now specializing in Low voltage LED Landscape Lighting, so I can make your house and all the beautiful things that I plant in your landscape look good for hours longer every day, so you get more for your hard earned dollars.
- Ponds, and water features – that look great with lights.
- Patios made of Flagstone & Bluestone, E.P. Henry and other brands of interlocking concrete pavers, and Brick,
- Walks (Walkways) also made of Flagstone & Bluestone, E.P. Henry and other brands of interlocking concrete pavers, and Brick
- Paver Driveways, including those made of Permeable Paving
- Steps & Landings, made of Bricks and flagstone, sometimes with segmental retaining wall risers, and sometimes with tie risers
- Walls including man-made Segmental Retaining Wall stones, natural stone, and Ties walls
- Edging and borders constructed with river rock, cobblestones – real and man-made- or many different types of brick or pavers.
Night lighting for safety and to highlight some of the best views and to allow you to enjoy your property later into the night.
Plantings to help bring color and beauty to your yard most months of the year.
Ponds, waterfalls, fountains and other water features to give you a reason to go outside.